Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
‘Why Our Pub is Great’
The Apollo in Hull has the welcoming atmosphere you would expect from a good British local. Our staff are always on hand to help make your visit a special one. Come join us at the bar and enjoy our great range of activities whilst enjoying a refreshing drink. We’ve got a dart board and pool table plus multiple big screens to enjoy any big games taking place. Our huge range of drinks means we’ve got your favourite. Soak up the atmosphere in our bar area or come and join us in our comfy restaurant. If you’re feeling peckish, you’ve come to the right place. Our menu is full of delicious dishes that are sure to fill your boots. We’ve got your regular pub favourites plus fantastic curries, street food, steaks and sandwiches. In the warmer weather enjoy the sunshine and dine alfresco. Got a thirst to quench? We’ll get that sorted in a jiffy. From a nice cold beer from the bottle, something from the tap, or even a whiskey on the rocks we’ve got the perfect drink for you. If you’re feeling fancy, check out our cocktail menu. Celebrating? Pop open the prosecco. Weekends or weeknights, we’re always here for you.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus